Eating Grapes

Animal: Dog
Breed: Labrador

Pet Symptoms: I have a 12 week old lab and he eat 2 grapes yesterday. I didn’t realize they were bad or I would have reacted yesterday. In himself he is fine but he has a bit or diarrhoea, but he had a but of that before the grapes any way. What should I do?

Our Advice: Grape is toxic for dogs. The reason is unknown but can cause kidney failure in dogs. I would advise you to contact the emergency vets. They will do blood test to check his kidneys put him on intravenous fluids for 48 hours and repeat the blood test after that again.